Part Time Barista/Charcuterie Assistant
WE ARE HIRING!
LOOKING FOR PART TIME STAFF TO HELP OUT IN OUR STORE FRONT/CAFE.
HOURS: AVG 10-15 A WEEK DAYS, WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS.
WAGE: STARTING AT $15.75/HOUR (EXPERIENCE WILL BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT)
We are seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Creative Food Stylist and Assistant. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about local foods, especially cheese and charcuterie, and be able to express their creativity through food styling.
- Assist with the preparation and making of charcuterie boards
- Perform barista tasks such as making coffee and lattes, cleaning and maintaining coffee machines
- Clean and sanitize the work area and utensils
- Pack orders, including making boxes and wrapping boards
- Assist with local markets and pop-up events
- Assist with interactive workshops
- Perform cashier tasks
- Assist with catering events
- Obtain a Smart Choices Certification (will be a requirement after hire)
- Passionate about supporting local food and expressing creativity through food styling
- Possession of a Food Handlers Certificate is highly recommended
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is an asset
- Previous kitchen experience is an asset
- Previous serving/barista experience is an asset
- Ability to work well in a team and follow instructions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
This is a part-time position with the possibility of full-time hours in the future. If you are a passionate individual who enjoys working with food and supporting local businesses, then we encourage you to apply!
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND RESUME TO SHARECUTERIEWPG@GMAIL.COM